The CDT is co-funded by the ESRC, the partner universities and also external organisations. We are committed to developing a substantial portfolio of external partners to co-develop PhD and internship projects
We seek non-academic partners from all sectors with an interest in evidence-based analytics of social systems.
Partners are invited to engage with the Centre for a four year period to:
- Access world class research expertise across a range of disciplines including mathematics, computer science and the social sciences.
- Co-develop the Centre’s portfolio of projects and receive first access to research findings.
- Propose specific projects that address advanced analytics challenges within your organisation – these could be either a full studentship or a shorter intern project.
- Host short student intern placements as part of a programme of engagement.
- Access specialist data science training courses.
- Attend consortium conferences and networking events.
The subscription cost is £6000 per annum with a commitment of four years starting in October 2018 or 2019.
In some circumstances we may also consider discussions with organisations who can contribute data, software, technology and/or other resources that may add value to this initiative.
Please contact us if you have any questions or wish to discuss further.